- No-frills brand: Amara is focussed provide the best quality products at unbelievable prices
- Proven design: All products have been designed and improved after years of feedback from customers
Amara Latex Ultra (4 inches)
- Truly Natural: Natural Latex is a eco-friendly option among different mattress types (you can read more in our ?Mattress Buying Guide?). It is free from chemicals, does not leech any harmful gasses and is easily biodegradable compared to other alternatives.
- Dunlop process: Amara Latex Ultra has been manufactured using the Dunlop process which is is the most commonly used process in Latex mattress manufacturing worldwide. It uses minimal chemicals and results in durable and a more firmer feel mattress.
- Inner Cotton layer: The latex core is fully encased in a 100% cotton layer which ensures better durability for the latex mattress.
- Premium Upholstery ? (BEST-IN-CLASS): Premium international quality knitted upholstery is used in the mattress which offers a soft feel to the mattress while allowing the body to freely conform to the memory foam.
- Durability: Latex mattresses do not have any moving parts and tend to last longer compared to spring-based mattresses. Further since there is very little loss of comfort over the period of time, it can be used over longer periods extending over 10 years.
- Carbon Footprint: Latex mattresses have the least amount of carbon footprint among the different mattress types. Latex mattresses on average last much longer than regular mattresses, and at the end of their useful life, when they enter the landfill, they break down very easily into powdery natural residue, occupying very little space and also not harming the environment in any way.