Get gifts worth Rs.2000 with every Double Mattress: 2 nos Hypnos – Foam pillows worth Rs.1000. Total = Rs.2000
Get gifts worth Rs.1000 with every Single Mattress: 1 nos Hypnos – Foam pillow worth Rs.1000. Total = Rs.1000
Note: Only Queen size and above considered as double mattress.
Established in 2007, PEPS Restonic has in a short span of time earned the name in the industry as a specialist Spring Mattress Brand. Their tie-up with Restonic, an american mattress industry leader since 1938, has helped them bring Restonic patented spring mattress technologies to India. PEPS has a wide range of mattresses that have been designed after a thorough understanding of India’s sleep preferences.
PEPS Sanibel ET – 6 inches
PEPS Restonic Sanibel ET is a bonnell spring mattress which uses additional foam as eurotop for cushioning. It uses patented Restonics technology like edge-support system, polypropylene mesh and tempered springs making the mattress truly a world class product. The bonnell spring design makes it an ideal mattress for great back support, while its eurotop design ensures users dont feel the movement of the springs below. This mattress is recommended for side sleepers, their body weight rests on their shoulders and hips while sleeping, since the additional foam reduces the pressure and distributes the weight across the body.
|Core: Bonnell Spring|
|Finish: Euro top|
- Bonnell Spring system: PEPS Sanibel ET uses bonnell spring system as mattress core. In the bonnell spring design, multiple hourglass shaped springs are connected using helical springs to form an interconnected spring unit.
- Medium-firm support: In the bonnell spring design, springs are interconnected making it a more firmer sleeping surface. This mattress type is recommended for people suffering from orthopedic problems due to its ideal support for the back.
- Premium Insulation: PEPS Restonic Sanibel ET, uses premium insulation like cotton felt and polypropylene mesh which ensures that the springs stay in place and do not protrude from the mattress, while at the same time allowing the springs enough movement to adapt to the body contours and support the back
- Restonic product: Restonic is a 90 year mattress industry leader based in the USA. Its authorised licensee for India is PEPS Industries, which manufactures the products based on the technical specifications approved by Restonic. Products carrying the “Restonic” tag are assured to confirm the international standards followed worldwide by Restonic. Sanibel PT comes from the Restonic range from PEPS and is an international quality product.
- Edge – support (BEST-IN-CLASS): Edge support “M” springs are used along the perimeter of the mattress ensuring the sides don’t sag with the weight of the body when sat upon.
|Provides medium firm comfort.|
|Good for back sleepers|
|Good for stomach sleepers|
|Zero Maintenance – no turn mattress|
|Built to last – 6 years warranty.|
Currently we are able to process orders from customers within Tamil Nadu only. For any queries please call: 98844 43385