Get gifts worth Rs.4600 with every Double Mattress: 2 nos Peps Neckguard (Contour) pillows worth Rs.2300 each. Total = Rs.4600
Get gifts worth Rs.2300 with every Single Mattress: 1 nos Peps Neckguard (Contour) pillow worth Rs.2300. Total = Rs.2300
Note: Only Queen size and above considered as double mattress.
Established in 2007, PEPS Restonic has in a short span of time earned the name in the industry as a specialist Spring Mattress Brand. Their tie-up with Restonic, an american mattress industry leader since 1938, has helped them bring Restonic patented spring mattress technologies to India. PEPS has a wide range of mattresses that have been designed after a thorough understanding of India’s sleep preferences.
PEPS Spineguard – Spring – 6 inches
PEPS Spineguard – Spring is a premium back-support mattress. It uses Bonnell spring system for firm back support and memory foam for comfort. The advantage in Bonnell Spring system over Rubberized coir is that Bonnell spring has better ability to conform to the back better since the springs compress / decompress and maintain correct back posture. Further due to better design spring mattresses long laster than other varieties.
|Comfort Layer: Memory Foam|
|Core: Bonnell Spring|
|Finish: Firm Top|
- Bonnell Spring system: PEPS Spineguard – Spring uses bonnell spring system as mattress core. In the bonnell spring design, multiple hourglass shaped springs are connected using helical springs to form an interconnected spring unit.
- Memory Foam: PEPS Spineguard Foam uses 1 inch Memory foam which maintains correct back posture and helps reduce pressure points.
- Edge support wire: PEPS Spineguard – Spring uses border wire across the perimetre of the mattress. This is further reinforced with M-springs all across the border wire. This type of edge support system ensures that even when sitting on the edges of the mattress, the spring unit support is supportive.
- Premium Insulation: PEPS Spineguard – Spring uses premium insulation like cotton felt and polypropylene mesh which ensures that the springs stay in place and do not protrude from the mattress, while at the same time allowing the springs enough movement to adapt to the body contours and support the back
- Orthopedic Design: PEPS Spineguard – Spring has been designed to support the back completely making it an ideal mattress for people suffering back-pain.
|Provides medium firm comfort.|
|Good for side sleepers.|
|Good for back sleepers|
|Good for stomach sleepers|
|Recommended by Orthopedic doctors|
|Built to last – 6 years warranty.|
Currently we are able to process orders from customers within Tamil Nadu only. For any queries please call: 98844 43385