- Restonic Licensee: Manufactures products that meet the quality specifications norms of Restonic, USA.
- Specialist in Innerspring: Peps has specialized in Innerspring mattresses and has products to meet the diverse needs of customers.
- National presence: 3 factories across India.
Peps Zenimo Pillowtop(8 inches)
- Zero-disturbance pocketed springs: Peps Zenimo pillowtop uses premium memory foam which is temperature sensitive and becomes hard / soft based on our body temperature. This allows the mattress to mould to the body and provide the optimum support.
- Natural Latex (BEST-IN-CLASS): Peps Zenimo pillowtop uses Natural Latex foam for cushioning which is a more natural alternative in comparison to PU Foam. Further Natural Latex is more durable and not subject to sagging or softening with time like pu foam.
- Pillowtop design: Peps Zenimo Pillowtop comes in one-side pillow top design which improves the cushioning as well as gives a very premium look to the mattress.
- Belgian knitted fabric (BEST-IN-CLASS): Peps Zenimo Pillowtop uses Belgian knitted fabric which is ideal with memory foam due to its stretchability and durability.
- Edge – support (BEST-IN-CLASS): Edge support ?M? springs are used along the perimeter of the mattress ensuring the sides don?t sag with the weight of the body when sat upon.
- Premium Insulation: The type of insulation used in the spring mattress, makes all the difference in the durability and comfort in the mattress. The insulating material keeps the springs in place and ensure that the springs do not protrude, while at the same allowing enough flexibility to the springs to conform to the body shape. Peps uses PP mesh and cotton felt for insulation which is considered the industry best.