Springair is a premium mattress brand headquartered in US, with presence in 32 countries worldwide. Founded in 1926, Springair has been the frontrunner in innovation and develops newer enhanced products regularly. They have entered the Indian market since 2009 and have strived to become the industry leader in premium mattresses. Being an international brand with global presence they have brought their world-class practices to their Indian factories, and created a name for themselves in the highly competitive Indian mattress industry.
Springair Spine Support Deluxe – 7 inches
Spring Air Spine Support Deluxe uses a combination of pocketed spring and memory foam to provide optimum back support without compromising on comfort. Younger customers increasingly prefer a softer mattress which provides good back support. Spine Support Deluxe delivers on both these needs.
|Core: Pocketed Spring|
|Comfort Layer: Memory Foam|
|Finish: Firm Top|
- Zero-disturbance pocketed springs: Spine Support Deluxe uses pocketed spring system for mattress core. This ensures very minimal disturbance is transferred to the partner who may be sleeping alongside.
- Memory foam: Springair Spine Support Deluxe uses 25mm memory foam for cushioning. Originally developed by NASA for use in its space program, memory foam has become the accepted standard for comfortable sleep. Spring air sources the memory foam from their centralized manufacturing facility based in UAE. This ensures standardization of products the world over. The memory foam used in the mattress eliminates pressure points while sleeping and improves sleep quality.
- Durable Insulation: The type of insulation used in the spring mattress, makes all the difference in the durability and comfort in the mattress. The insulating material keeps the springs in place and ensure that the spring do not protrude, while at the same allowing enough flexibility to the springs to conform to the body shape. Spine Support Deluxe uses 80 GSM Poly propylene mesh topped with 800 GSM cotton felt.
- Premium Upholstery: 250 GSM premium knitted upholstery is used in the mattress
- Foam Encased: Edges are susceptible to increased wear and tear due to constant sitting. By using high density foam border across the edges, customers feel comfortable when sitting on the edge, also the edges do not lose shape with time.
|Provides medium comfort.|
|Good for side sleepers.|
|Good for back sleepers|
|Good for stomach sleepers|
|Durable product – 5 years warranty.|