Springair is a premium mattress brand headquartered in US, with presence in 32 countries worldwide. Founded in 1926, Springair has been the frontrunner in innovation and develops newer enhanced products regularly. They have entered the Indian market since 2009 and have strived to become the industry leader in premium mattresses. Being an international brand with global presence they have brought their world-class practices to their Indian factories, and created a name for themselves in the highly competitive Indian mattress industry.
Springair Visco Grandeur – 8 inches
Springair Visco Grandeur uses a combination of memory foam and pocketed springs to provide premium comfort. This mattress is ideal for those looking for a cozy comfortable mattress. Since, Springair sources its raw material from its international factories, The imported memory foam used in the mattress makes all the difference in the comfort and makes its stand out among the multiple option available in this construction.
|Comfort Layer: Memory Foam|
|Core: Pocketed Spring|
|Finish: Euro top|
- Zero-disturbance pocketed springs: Springair Visco Granduer uses pocketed spring system for mattress core. This ensures very minimal disturbance is transferred to the partner who may be sleeping alongside.
- Memory Foam: Originally developed by NASA for use in its space program, memory foam has become the accepted standard for comfortable sleep. Spring air sources the memory foam from their centralized manufacturing facility based in UAE. This ensures standardization of products the world over. The memory foam used in the mattress eliminates pressure points while sleeping and improves sleep quality.
- Belgian knitted fabric: Springair Visco Grandeur uses Belgian knitted fabric which is ideal with memory foam due to its stretchability and durability.
- Foam encased: Edges are susceptible to increased wear and tear due to constant sitting. By using high density foam border across the edges, customers feel comfortable when sitting on the edge, also the edges do not lose shape with time.
- Durable Insulation: The type of insulation used in the spring mattress, makes all the difference in the durability and comfort in the mattress. The insulating material keeps the springs in place and ensure that the springs do not protrude, while at the same allowing enough flexibility to the springs to conform to the body shape. Springair Visco Grandeur uses PP mesh and cotton felt for insulation which is considered the industry best.
|Provides plush comfort.|
|Good for side sleepers.|
|Good for back sleepers|
|Good for stomach sleepers|
|Long life – 10 years warranty.|
Currently we are able to process orders from customers within Tamil Nadu only. For any queries please call: 98844 43385