- Truly Natural: Natural Latex is a eco-friendly option among different mattress types. It is free from chemicals, does not leech any harmful gasses and is easily biodegradable compared to other alternatives.
- Dunlop process: MM Foam Pinore mattress has been manufactured using the Dunlop process which is is the most commonly used process in Latex mattress manufacturing worldwide. It uses minimal chemicals and results in durable and a more firmer feel mattress.
- Inner Cotton layer: The latex core is fully encased in a 100% cotton layer which ensures better durability for the latex mattress.
- Premium Upholstery: Premium knitted upholstery is used in the mattress which offers a soft feel to the mattress while allowing the body to freely conform to the natural latex.
- Durability: Latex mattresses do not have any moving parts and tend to last longer compared to spring-based mattresses. Further since there is very little loss of comfort over the period of time, it can be used over longer periods extending over 10 years.
- Carbon Footprint: Latex mattresses have the least amount of carbon footprint among the different mattress types. Latex mattresses on average last much longer than regular mattresses, and at the end of their useful life, when they enter the landfill, they break down very easily into powdery natural residue, occupying very little space and also not harming the environment in any way.
Please visit our store, or call our customer care on 988 444 3385 for placing your order.
Yes, we do ship all over India. Contact our customer care on 988 444 3385 for shipping feasibility.
Currently same day delivery is available only within Chennai. Outstation orders are generally delivered within 7 – 10 days.
EMI Payments option is available on select credit cards and Bajaj Finance. Speak to our store staff for further details
Currently this facility is available only in Chennai. All outstation orders are on prepaid basis only. Please speak to our customer care on 988 444 3385 for further details.