- Pocketed Spring Core: This mattress uses pocketed spring system for mattress core. Each and every spring is wrapped in its own fabric cover and does not affect the movement of other springs. This ensures very minimal disturbance while sleeping.
- Memory foam: Peps Carousel Eurotop Plush uses premium memory foam which is temperature sensitive and becomes hard / soft based on our body temperature. This reduces pressure points and improves sleep quality.
- Euro-top: The Euro Top (ET) version uses additional convoluted foam for padding. This cushioning helps side sleepers since while sleeping their complete body weight rests on their shoulders and hips and this additional cushioning allows these heavier parts to sink in comfortably thereby maintaining correct posture.
Marvellous Middle: This is a patented technology from Restonic Inc, USA. A high tensile mesh is used in the middle of the mattress making a bit more firmer. This supports the spine better and helps increase the useful life of the mattress significantly.
- Edge - support: Edge support M-springs are used along the perimeter of the mattress ensuring the sides don?t sag with the weight of the body when sat upon.
- Premium Insulation: The insulating material keeps the springs in place and ensure that the springs do not protrude, while at the same allowing enough flexibility to the springs to conform to the body shape. This mattress uses PP mesh and cotton felt for insulation which is considered the industry best.
- Knitted Fabric: 250 GSM premium knitted upholstery is used in the mattress.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.