- Bonnell Spring system: Bonnell spring system is used for mattress core. In the bonnell spring design, multiple hourglass shaped springs are connected using helical springs to form an interconnected spring unit which offers firm support.
- Memory foam: This mattress uses premium memory foam which is temperature sensitive and becomes hard / soft based on our body temperature. This reduces pressure points and improves sleep quality.
- Euro-top: The Euro Top (ET) version uses additional convoluted foam for padding. This cushioning helps side sleepers since while sleeping their complete body weight rests on their shoulders and hips and this additional cushioning allows these heavier parts to sink in comfortably thereby maintaining correct posture.
- Premium Insulation: The insulating material keeps the springs in place and ensure that the springs do not protrude, while at the same allowing enough flexibility to the springs to conform to the body shape. This mattress uses PP mesh and cotton felt for insulation which is considered the industry best.
- Edge - support: Edge support M springs are used along the perimeter of the mattress ensuring the sides dont sag with the weight of the body when sat upon.
- Premium Knitted Fabric: Premium knitted upholstery is used in the mattress.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.